Are you curious about what your dogs do while you’re not home? Do you come home to find a mess and want a fun way to teach your dogs how to behave? You aren’t the only dog owner who feels this way. This is why Tomofun created Furbo, the world’s first treat-popping dog camera.
✅ Furbo Dog Camera Full HD Wifi Pet Camera
Excellent pet camera for your dogs – Once you set up the device, it would move around the house easily and automatically. By then, you could get various views of your dogs during the day! You can monitor your dogs at all angles and at all times! How wonderful it is!
Shortcut To Great Content
Furbo Dog Camera Overview: 4.5/5.0
- Design: 4.5/5
- Usability: 4.5/5
- AV-Quality: 4.5/5
- Features: 5/5
- User-Reviews: 4/5
Your dogs spend a lot of time waiting on you to get home from work and other events. While some dogs act out because of this, others become distressed. The premise behind Furbo is to check on your pets while you’re away from home. It allows you to reward them for behaving and calm them when they become stressed.
Let’s see how well it works in this Furbo dog camera review.
- For this pet cam review, we were impressed with the sleek design of Furbo. Although, it was a little bigger than expected. The device was also really easy to set up.
- Once you plug it in, you just download the Furbo app on your mobile device from the iTunes or Android Play store. Follow the on-screen instructions, and you’re all set to go.
- Another pro of Furbo is how simple it is to load treats. Just pop off the top, and fill it to max capacity. The camera also produces high-quality video and has decent night vision. The barking alert is very functional as well.
- Furthermore, Furbo comes with free shipping in the United States, a 30-day money-back guarantee and a one-year warranty.
- The only disadvantage that we experienced for this Furbo dog camera review was the capacity and size restrictions for treats. They need to be rather small and rounded to fit through the dispenser.
Tomofun did great at packaging Furbo. Upon shipment arrival for this pet cam review, we removed a brown box from the standard shipping box. Inside the brown box was the retail packaging. The outside sleeve of the product packaging is white and gives you an overview of all of the features.
The sleeve slides off to reveal the outline of Furbo on the front of another brown box. Lay it down face up, and lift the front of the box to reveal a nicely displayed Furbo inside. When you pull out the cardboard that the device is laying in, you can see the rest of the contents.
Here’s a list of everything that you find inside of the retail packaging:
- Furbo dog camera,
- USB power wall adapter,
- 7-foot non-tangle charging cable with USB and micro USB connectors, and
- quick start guide.
- Design and Highlights
Furbo has a modern design with sleek curves and a shiny finish. The bamboo top creates a pleasing contrast from the white body and is also environmentally friendly. It measures about 9 inches tall, 4.75 inches wide and 6 inches deep. These dimensions make it slim enough to set at the end of a shelf without being very noticeable.
On the front of Furbo, you can see the microphone and speaker at the top. Underneath it is the high-definition camera and then an intelligent light sensor. Further down is the opening for the treat dispenser.
At the very bottom of the front is the status LED indicator that glows along the bottom and in the treat dispenser. It changes color depending on the situation. For this Furbo dog camera review, the blue glow meant that the device was on, and the yellow glow meant that it was asleep.
You will find the micro USB charging port near the bottom of the back of Furbo. On the very bottom of the device is a removable clip. When you open it, you can see where the treats load into the dispenser. The latch is removable so that you can dislodge treats that become stuck.
Also on the bottom are three 3M adhesive strips that allow you to firmly secure Furbo to any flat surface. Since the device is freestanding, these adhesives make sure that mischievous dogs don’t tip it over. The fact that it’s heavier and wider at the bottom helps with stability as well. Additionally, it has a tripod mounting option on the bottom, but we didn’t test it for this pet cam review.
This treat-popping dog camera has a 720p camera and infrared LED night vision. It has a 120-degree wide-angle view and four-times digital zoom. The two-way audio via the microphone and speaker allow you to talk to and hear your dogs. Furbo also uses the microphone for bark alerts. You get notifications through the mobile app when your dogs bark so that you can calm them. The treat dispenser has a capacity of 30 treats at 1 centimeter in diameter. The LED light and a sound tell your dog that a treat is coming so that it doesn’t scare them. In fact, the sound is the same as that professional dog trainers use.
Smart Privacy Mode is a unique feature for Furbo. It automatically turns off when it recognizes that your mobile device reconnects to the same Wi-Fi connection. This mode eliminates unwanted notifications when you’re at home.
Compared to other pet cameras, the 720p quality fell a little short for this Furbo dog camera review. However, the night vision made up for it. The audio quality is about the same as other pet cams with only a slight latency. The microphone picks up other sounds, so you need to be careful about putting Furbo next to noisy items such as radios, TVs or kitchen appliances. For the bark alerts, you can adjust the sensitivity so that the device doesn’t send you alerts for every sound that it hears.
For this pet cam review, we tried several types of dog treats and even dog food. Staying within the size and capacity parameters, there was no problem with the treats getting stuck. Multiple treats came out at once when they were smaller than recommended.
The bottom line is that Furbo is an adequate investment that lets you interact with your dogs. The modern design and unique features outperform other pet cameras. Its LED lights and sounds are well researched too.
Furbo can help you train your dogs how to behave while you’re gone, and it allows you to spoil them anytime that you want. What we like the most, however, is how it lets you spend more time with your furry family members. You can even use it for cats despite it being marketed for dogs.
People Are Also Reading About.....
👀 What's Trending Now?
- Is Your Cat With Worms? Here Are Products You Can Use To Treat By Home Remedies 2021
- World’s First Treat-popping Pet Camera: Furbo Dog Camera Review 2021
- Want To See Your Pet Even When You Are Outside? ‘Dropcam Pro’ Unboxing And Review 2021
👀 Having A Lovely Cat At Home
- Looking For Cute And Lovable Kitties? 10 Most Popular Short Haired Cat Breeds 2021
- How To Notice & Cure Common Diseases Of Cats? Summaries Of Infections Felines Can Have (2021)
- Training The Kitty At Home: Ways To Spend Pandemic Meaningfully By Teaching The Order In The House 2021
👀 Learn More About Your Dogs
- Managing Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency (EPI) In Dogs: FAQs For Understanding German Shepherd (2021)
- The Best Dog Life Jackets 2021: Ensure Your Pet’s Safe Swimming
- Dog Owners Must-read 2021: 10 Tips To Pick A Top Vet For Your Dog
👀 Keeping Fishes At Home
- Feeding Siamese Fighting Fish At Home – Breeding and Aquariums Information 2021
- All You Need To Know To Set Up & Install A Tropical Aquarium At Home 2021
- Studying How To Keep Pet Fishes Well At Home 2021: Procedures Of Aquarium Cleaning
👀 Facts About Having Special Pets