There are several types of worms that can cause your cat problems. The most common ones are tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms. Home remedies for cats with worms are a gentle alternative to the many chemical worm treatments on the market.
If making your own worm remedies is too much for you, there are ready-made home remedies for cats with worms you can buy.
Products You Can Buy To Treat Your Cat With Worms
‘Parasite Dr’ from PetAlive
Parasite Dr from PetAlive is a 100% natural herbal cat wormer for giardia, tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms. It comes in capsules that can be crushed and mixed with wet food. Give 1/2 capsule twice daily for two or three weeks.
Holistic Blend Natural Wormer
Holistic Blend Natural Wormer contains betel nut, polporus mylittae, pumpkin seed, garlic, wormwood, rhizoma rhei, mint leaf, clove, green hull black walnut, and cellulase. It expels tapeworms, hookworms, and roundworms from your cat’s system.
Diatomaceous earth contains the fossilized remains of prehistoric algae. The fine particles in the earth cut through the exoskeletons of the worms resulting in dehydration and the worms will usually die within a few hours. It is safe for internal use in pets. Add up to one teaspoon of diatomaceous earth to each meal for two weeks. Make sure that you use the unrefined type.
HomeoPet Wrm Clear
HomeoPet Wrm Clear is a homeopathic wormer for the elimination of round, hook, and tapeworms. Homeopathic dewormers don’t act directly on the worms but attempt to balance out different elements of your cat’s immune system and prevent future infestations. It requires no food withdrawal and contains cina, which is effective in getting rid of roundworms, and nux vomica and Arsenicum album for alleviating symptoms such as diarrhea and vomiting. Administer three times daily for two weeks.
List Of Steps Cat Owners Should Follow
A cat believes in itself, her walk can assure you that much. She is independent, has a mind of her own yet Your cat can easily be infested with the problem of worms in her body. Though the disease can be spread easily, it takes a considerable amount of time and energy to treat it fully. One should not follow one’s instinct while dealing with the problem, it is essential to follow the advice of the expert. Here is a list of the steps which can be taken to help solve this problem in cats:
- Visit a veterinarian after regular intervals.
- Get your cat’s fecal specimen examined for intestinal worms.
- Do not let your cat eat rodents like rats and mice as this may contain larvae of parasites.
- Avoid your pet getting into the soil too often as this may contain larvae of worms.
- Do not let your cat be over-friendly with stray cats as they might be infested with parasites.
- Limit her access to the outdoors.
- Groom her at regular intervals so that you are able to detect the presence of any unwanted elements on her body.
- Have her stool tested for infestation once every six months?
- Though your kitty may resist as hell, make sure that you are bathing her regularly as this removes any kind of unwanted object like flea debris from her body.
- Do not use any OTC’s without consultation from your vet.
- Use good quality cat products, one that is safe on skin as well apart from being effective.
- If your cat shows symptoms of side effects like diarrhea, vomiting, etc, immediately take her to a veterinarian.
- cat wormer home remedy
- home remedy for cat worms
- Home Treatment for Cat Worms
- home remedy for worms in cats
- what to feed my cat that has worms home remedy
- oregano for cats
- will apple cider vinegar help with cat tapeworm?
- Natural wormer for cats
- home remedies for cats
- home remedies for cats with worms
- natural remedies for cats
- natural remedies for cats with worms
😉 Are You A Proud Pet Owner? ==> Check Out These Viral Products For Every Interior With Pets! 👇👇👇