Making sure your pet is happy and well cared for even when you can’t be at home can provide you with greater peace of mind when traveling or away for work or school. The Petnet SmartFeeder is an ideal way to manage your pet’s nutritional needs from your smartphone or remote internet connection.
✅ Must-buy Automatic Pet Feeder – Petnet SmartFeeder
Handy pet feeder every pet owner should have one – The attached sensors will automatically report when the hopper has been refilled or when it is low. Users can also measure the amount of food per each feeding easily and you would be noticed when is the time to clean the machine.
Shortcut To Great Content
Petnet SmartFeeder Overview: 4.5/5.0
- Design: 5/5
- Usability: 4.5/5
- AV-Quality: 4.5/5
- Features: 5/5
- User-Reviews: 3.5/5
This innovative new product can help you keep your pets well-fed and your mind at ease even when you are far away from them. Here are some of the most important features of this pet feeder.
The SmartFeeder by Petnet requires a Wi-Fi connection and a smartphone to function correctly. Some of the most important benefits of the SmartFeeder include the following:
- Large capacity hopper for dry food
- Rechargeable battery for backup use
- Easy control over portion sizes and meal times
- Remote access to feeding unit from wherever you happen to be
- Portions can be measured to suit your pet’s activity level, weight and age
The SmartFeeder does have a few drawbacks:
- Requires an iPhone with iOS 7.1 or later or an Android smartphone running 4.4 KitKat or later
- Not suited for large and extra larger dogs
- Some foods may get stuck, reducing the utility of this device
For pet owners who typically feed kibble to their dogs or cats, however, these issues are unlikely to arise. Overall, the pros of the SmartFeeder outweigh the cons for pets and people on the go.
The SmartFeeder comes in a sturdy cardboard box that can be easily opened from the top. It is encased in protective foam to prevent damage while in transit. The device requires some assembly and can be put together quickly and easily using the instructions included with the product.
The Petnet SmartFeeder automatic pet feeding unit comes complete with a comprehensive user guide and a charging unit. The SmartFeeder itself arrives in five separate pieces that include the main unit, the steel dish, the hopper, the bowl and the lid. These items can be connected easily with the simple instructions that accompany the SmartFeeder.
Design Features And Highlights
The sleek black exterior finish of the SmartFeeder is the first indication of its overall aesthetic appeal. The real beauty of this device, however, is the ease of use and the peace of mind it can provide for pet owners. Designed to work seamlessly as part of an overall Internet of Things (IoT) implementation, the Petnet SmartFeeder delivers easy access from home or from anywhere else through your smartphone.
Some of the SmartFeeder’s most important features include the following:
- Automated feeding for pets on a schedule you set up and in the amounts you specify can help you control weight and health issues for your pets.
- The Petnet app can provide guidance and support for determining the right types and amounts of food for pets of various ages, sizes, and nutritional needs.
- The app can also order pet food online for delivery right to your door, taking one more worry out of the equation.
- Easy-to-use smartphone interface allows you to change or supplement feedings as needed from anywhere with internet access.
- The large hopper can hold up to seven pounds of pet food at one time.
- Cloud connectivity allows greater functionality for you and your pets at home and on the go.
- The SmartFeeder delivers notifications to your smartphone about remaining battery life and feedings delivered to your pets.
By opting for this advanced system, you can enjoy up-to-the-minute information on your pet’s eating habits while promoting a healthier and more balanced diet for your four-legged family members.
The Petnet SmartFeeder features a built-in rechargeable battery for emergency backup use. It is designed specifically for use with dry food sized between 1/8-inch and 5/8-inch in diameter. The USB cable is chew-resistant, and the AC adapter is designed for use in the U.S. and Canada. Wireless connectivity is compatible with 802.11 b/g/n and can connect at 2.4GHz for faster response times and increased reliability. The SmartFeeder fits into a 22-inch by 12.6-inch by 12.3-inch box and weighs just over 12 pounds, making it a sturdy addition to your pet care products. Petnet offers a two-year limited warranty on the SmartFeeder system and accepts returns for 30 days after the date of purchase.
The extensive array of features and the ease of use make the SmartFeeder an appealing choice. In practice, this automated pet feeding system does have a few quirks. It does best with smaller kibble-type foods, especially those with rounded edges. The Petnet app connects quickly and is easy to navigate even for first-time users. The cloud capabilities and smartphone convenience are ideal for pet owners who want to keep track of the amount their pets eat and to ensure a steady supply of nutrition for these valued members of their families. The SmartFeeder is a solid choice for most pet owners but is probably not suited for large and giant dog breeds who may need more food than the system is able to dispense at one time.
Overall, the SmartFeeder delivered on its promises of ease of use, accessibility, and automated feeding. There were a few glitches with oddly shaped foods or kibble that were larger than the recommended size. The cloud capability, easy accessibility, and value-added applications and information provided by this unique system, however, is more than enough to put it on the list of must-have pet items for dog and cat owners this year.
People Are Also Reading About.....
👀 What's Trending Now?
- More About Cats (2021): Breeding Burmese Cat In Russia
- Feline Index For Cat Lovers (2021): Russian Blue Cats Breeding
- How Do Cats Help Humans? Psychological Healing Affections You Can Expect By Having A Pet (2021)
👀 Having A Lovely Cat At Home
- Is Your Cat Keep Messing Up Your Favourite Spots? Tips For Effective Cat Litter Box Training (2021)
- To Become An All-rounded Cat Expert: Learning All About The History Of Cat Distribution (2021)
- Are You Concerned About Accidental Overfeeding Of Automatic Dispenser? ‘Super Feeder CSF-3’ Review 2021
👀 Learn More About Your Dogs
- Total Home And Pet Solution: Piper NV Camera Unboxing And Review 2021
- 9 Product Comparisons And Tips You Should Read To Buy The Best Automatic Pet Feeder 2021
- Making Your Puppies Feel Good: 10 Ways To Keep Your Dog Cool This Summer 2021
👀 Keeping Fishes At Home
- Feeding Siamese Fighting Fish At Home – Breeding and Aquariums Information 2021
- Are You New To Feeding Hermit Crabs? 4 Basic Knowledge You Should Know About Giving Foods (2021)
- Feeding Tropical Fishes At Home 2021: How To Do Freshwater Angelfish Care And Keeping?
👀 Facts About Having Special Pets