A tropical aquarium is probably better suited to fish than a tiny jar! Instead of just a goldfish, get involved in breeding your favorite tropical fish. Thanks to the advice provided in this article, set up your aquarium as an expert.
Shortcut To Great Content
What Size, What Volume An Aquarium?
Naturally this exotic fish (Guppy) feels lonely and abandoned, that’s why we buy or manufacture larger aquariums.
The bigger the tank, the better the equilibrium is reached.
According to the calculation of 1 (small) fish for 4 liters, only 25 (small) fish could be put in a 100 liter tank.
But we can put a lot more if we add filtration and good aeration. (Bubbler)
Of course, the fewer fish there will be problems, fights, pollution, diseases, and deaths.
This applies to both small fish in our rivers and freshwater exotic fish.
Larger fish = larger aquariums.
- 40cm long = volume of about 20 liters.
- 50cm long = volume of about 40 liters.
A small aquarium can walk by itself near a window (not in the sun, risk of cooking), but a medium or large aquarium must imperatively have artificial lighting.
There are all kinds of commercial air pumps, more or less good, large and small.
A pump can be used at the same time for a bubble diffuser and a filter by means of “T” or cross-shaped branches and valves or taps to regulate the flow.
In an aquarium overcrowded waste, faded leaves, uneaten food, excrement, accumulate faster than nature can recycle.
So you have to give a boost by putting a biological filter. The filter can be bought or manufactured by you.
Temperature – Thermometers
A thermometer can be very useful in an aquarium. In a room where the temperature is not stabilized the temperature differences can be enormous.
Some fish like a precise temperature, a guppy will be comfortable around 25 ° while a molly will 28 ° and neon will prefer 22 °. Aquarium thermometers contain lead pellets to ballast them, allowing them to stand on the bottom.
Attention all the thermometers are not exact, when buying it will be necessary to compare them.
They are plastic and stickers, to stick on a side window outside the aquarium.
Their lifespan is variable depending on the quality between 1 year and 20 years and more.
When should I change the water? It all depends on the number of people in your bin and the amount of food you throw in your bin.
How many? The water changes are 1 / 10th a week otherwise 1 time per month and a maximum 1 / 5th of the volume. In the days following the water changes, the plants grow twice as fast thanks to the mineral salts contained in the new water.
If you use tap water, let it sit for one day in a bucket with a bubbler to allow the chlorine to evaporate as much as possible.
Nobody likes chlorine or fish or plants, let alone bacteria.
How To Change The Water Of The Aquarium?
With a simple flexible plastic hose found in aquarium stores, water is siphoned into a bucket. .Small pipe to add water.
Maintenance Of A Tropical Aquarium
To properly maintain your tropical aquarium, you must do the following:
- Clean the inside walls of the aquarium weekly
- Pass the vacuum cleaner on the bottom of the aquarium
- Test the water
- Change 25% of the aquarium water after 15 days
- Prune the plants every month
- Check the filter and the water pump every month
- Clean the outside windows of the aquarium every month
Note that you must avoid moving the filled tray or creating stacks of decor. You could hurt the fish.
People Are Also Reading About.....
👀 What's Trending Now?
- Amazon Prime Day 2021 For Pet Owners – Money-saving Carnival On Pet Supplies!
- 3 Types Of Dosage Forms You Must Know As A Pet Owner: Treating Sick Pets By Yourself (2021)
- Understanding Your Cat Through Cat Questions (Part 7) 2021
👀 Having A Lovely Cat At Home
- Cat & Dog Owners Applicable: Tips To Take The Best Care Of The Paws & Fur Of Your Pets (2021)
- Looking For Suitable Cat Harness In 2021: Make Outdoor Walks Of Your Cat Safe And Comfortable
- Food That Matches Feline’s Appetite: Learn To Select Natural Foods In Your Cat’s Diet (2021)
👀 Learn More About Your Dogs
- Why Dogs Should Use Nail Grinders? FAQs 2021
- Total Home And Pet Solution: Piper NV Camera Unboxing And Review 2021
- Feed Your Dog By Your Smartphone When You Are Outside: Petnet SmartFeeder Review 2021
👀 Keeping Fishes At Home
- Breeding Special Pets At home 2021: Axolotl – Characteristics, Facts & Care Information
- Home Aquarium Facts & Information 2021: Guppy Fish Constipation, Treatments & Preventions
- Feeding Siamese Fighting Fish At Home – Breeding and Aquariums Information 2021
👀 Facts About Having Special Pets